Wednesday, August 22, 2007 @ 9:55 am
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RACHELCHNG! :D haha, i love that picture a lot.
*
CTs are finally over, yet I don't feel anything, the most break I can give myself is probably today, then back to that endless routine that I haven't really grown accustomed too, it's really a matter of forcing yourself at times. And just because I seem like all that, it doesn't mean I am, really.
Well today was awesomeee. right after EMath CT, we had about one hour of free period. Since none of us bothered to go down, we played silly games like hangman, concentration, and the
1 little froggy jumped into the pond plop! game. lol, i can't even rmb the sentence. O: then we created this silly story out of random words:
[Happy princess squidward has a sadistic tongue. She loves to shake her fatty lychee-sized boobs like a chicken. She loves to eat slimy baboon fingernails with banana nose spit in blue socks. Her hair is like a flower bob, which has daffodils backside, enjoying spa in a prison clock.]
Story copyrighted XL, Charlene Nadia, Mavis, Celine, Rebecca, Toonjia, Annabel, Ainslee, Grace, Anne, Isabelle, Cynthia & me. :D And some of us had to do forfeits so we acted it out (i was one of them booo). It was damn funny lah. :DD
Okay, anti-climax ending to our games section cause LXP came in to give out Bio MCQ question paper. well I'm pretty satisfied with my MCQ marks, I expected so much lower. And CONGRATULATIONS ANNE, haha. :D History was really interesting, learning about JAPANNN. But I think we shld all start freaking out, cause MrsLau said that Hist EOYs will be testing until pg 151, yeah, like 51 more pages to go...
*
After school, celebrated Rachel's birthday at Fish&Co. Fish fish fish fish and MORE fish. Haha. They went to get a cake from Secret Recipe, and I went to the 'toilet' with Rachel, I didn't even realise that I spent such a short time in the toilet lol O: We sat at the space outside 711 like some Juvenile Delinquents (haha) and started talking about some crap. Ziying&Sherlyn LIED about the candle costing $2, lol. O: And we didn't believe at all, okaaaay. And I learnt sth new today, about that triangle thing~ haha. Ran to catch the shuttle bus and slacked ever since I came home.
I like the song Hey There Delilah! :D
It's ♥